The Cátedra Telefónica de Política y Regulación de las Telecomunicaciones e Internet has been created to facilitate telecommunications and Internet policy benchmarking between Europe and Latin America.
The goals are:
- To discuss about telecommunications and Internet policy in Europe and Latin America.
- To produce working papers that deal with the main regulatory models trends and evolution.
- To Exchange ideas and good practices in ICT policies through visiting research program for Latin American Researchers.To create a knowledge platform in touch with the experts in the field
- Telecommunications and Internet Policy between Europe and Latin America.
- Regulation and Regulatory Models in Europe and Latin America.
- The creation of Supranational and Transnational Regulatory Spaces in Europe and Latin America
Technical Advisor: José María Castellano García